Sunday, April 21, 2013

A warning ...... to "Calandra"

 Dusk In  Goatswood .. something about it ..  The air .. the mood . The sky ..
Its the time between Light and Dark ..  Its the time  when truth unveils its true self ..
Breezy decided to take a ride with Stormy her  trusted Black Stallion .. 
 Easy Fella .. Its alright .. Breezy, an experienced  Equestrian  for the better part of her life .
She held on tight to his rains, her legs and boots wrapped tightly ..as she calmed her boy down ..  its alright ..
She gently stroked his main .. reassuring him .. there there .. easy now ... 
She managed to do so..  Next she reached in her pocket  for a  peppermint *his favorite*
as she tied the horse  safely to a near by tree ..
far enough away .. to his own comfort .. close enough as he knew where she was .. 
Petting him ..  praising him  and reassuring him it was all alright . 
but was is .. what in the stars ..  or on earth had just upset the animal so ..
Indeed he was always .alert ..alas seldom easily spooked . 
Ah the Mill ..  Indeed  the The Old Mill ..  
Breezy proceeded with caution inside . 
She entered slowly with a brightness all her own to cast light to the ever dark  Old Mill ..
 As layers of her full cream ivory gown flowed and her hair  blew  with a chilled  bit of a cool breeze  that came from the work table ..Ah she had stood here before ..a  few times now .. 
The Raven ever on guard, observed her, as he over saw the work table full of the poisons and dark ingredients always on display ..  
Breezy only smiled knowing her own enchanting powers were now increasing  daily in strength..
But there was  a message here for her .. Not from the witches  .. but indeed a warning from her own Light ! 
She sat down by the fire and gazed  in .. deep into the flames  past the embers behind the 
rage and into the Light ...  deeply .. her own mind of passiveness  being challenged .. but how and more important why ??   Then it started to slowly .. reveal it's self to her .. First The rage of the dark .. Their anger and lack of care of others .. the way they toy  with simple minds ..  check check ..
She continued in her deep concentration with an open mind .
Her eyes bright and blue .. went deeper to get past the negatives
to the light that would reveal  the hint of truth to her .. 
Breezy Caver was not a simple mind .. But rather a complicated woman of  depths laced with a bit of her very own stubbornness  in passion and humility . 
A die hard romantic who felt things deeply .. Sensitive .. caring, giving  and kind . 
Oh she kept many  secrets all her own ..  
By far not perfect ..  with passion one must be careful .. for taken wrong 
It indeed can be somewhat of a chore to keep in check .. 
Trusting too easily can be manipulated by the wrong beings  if given the chance .. 
She was being warned of something but she wanted more  information . 
 It was now night fall , Breezy took to the depths of the woods .. 
Now a Magus12... in powers .. she was more then capable to summons the spirit world on her own ..
She slowly began to walk in a circle ..
She light  four candles ..
and then slowly she proceeded to each point in a most definitive voice .. she spoke out loud .
By the powers invested in me  . I come to you . I seek  from you . I look for help by and from You
 I call on all of the elements to   Embrace and Surround me . 
I call on The East .. Air . Guardian Angel Michael .. help me 
I call on The South .. Fire  Guardian Angel  Uriel...  help me 
I call on The West .. Water .. Guardian Angel Rafael .. help me 
I call on The North .. Earth  .. Guardian Angel Gabriel ..help me .. 
The fog lifted first ..  she kept chanting .. next came ..  the sounds .. followed by the Light ..
as she continued  her  chants .. 
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell  in house of my Lord for ever .. 
As promised by the heavens and the Eternal Light Give me a sign .. 
Show me the  message .. warn me of what is to come ..
What is out there ..  What  do I need to know ..  
"Ready The Knights" 
The message always the same .. 
Breezy requested more .
No she demanded more .. 
Show me ..  give me a warning ..   give me a sign ... 
there was  thunder ... and a single  crash  with a strong bolt of Lighting 
and then .........................
She .. raised her arms with her demands .. 
Asking all the elements to open her mind ..  revel to her with a sigh ..  
Indeed  they did  .. Breezy had been warned .. 
..  proceed with ...   caution .. "Calandra" .. You have been warned ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment