Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Warning ... Seance inside Breezy's own Circle of Protection

A séance is a meeting at which a spiritualist attempts
 to receive communications from the spirits of the dead.
Breezy was able to Assemble Three  herself and two of Her Knights
Sir Yayoo a high ranking Magus himself, Passionate , well Studied in Valor and The Order .
Sir Cornelius a Strong Brave Worldly and quite Loyal and true valuable close Knight to her .
She just wanted three for this particular attempt to reach the spirits 
She heard the voice .. they all did and they saw the Spirit of the woman above her ... 
"I am not of the living  Raise the Protective Circle *Calandra* before we go any further ..
heed my voice, listen to this warning for we have much dark to unveil and reveal to you "
Breezy immediately raised the circle of protection as she called on the 
The arch angels of  the north, south east and west  for added protection
No matter what happens  Gentlemen under no circumstances
no matter what is about to be revealed to us .. 
Do not break this circle she stated 
Together they held hands and slowly raised them  releasing them together
as  they opened their arms at once ..
She chanted ..
The dark spirits tried their best to break the bond and circle ..
even moving the men from chair to chair ..
Alas the circle nor the Spirts of those inside were damaged nor  broken ..
Screams were heard .. 
Breezy was herself take by the what the dark Spirits then revealed 
A hanging skinned corpse ... Was this a warning of what is to be ?
Or had it already occurred ? 
Regardless all her concerns were for not ..
Evil was  most definitively prevalent and now on the rise in this Sleepy Village .. 
The Village of Goatswood ! 
Breezy raised her voice with her spell of Protection ..
I am the one that thrives during the night For any and all that wish to harm,
 I will bring fright Take this as my one warning to all If you challenge me, 
I will laugh as you fall Protect my Entire Order of the OOE here and now
 Shield all that do not know how
 I call upon the sun to shine its light Shield from the Heavens,
 all those that are light I ask the moon and stars to shine bright
 Shield all those that are dark with your light Shield 
my Order The OOE with my charms My wrath and will are felt by those that wish to harm 
Who indeed had the last word this eve.....
*GASP Breezy* !!!!!!!!!!!!
She did not protect herslf !!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment