Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Old-Mill and a Visit with some Light


Breezy was on a private Mission ..
Protect her Beloved Cult and keep it strong .
Secrets and whispers have been  building and circling .
seems like every where in the Village of Goatswood .
Perhaps it time for  wee bit .. A secret, rather bright Spark of Light .
She headed to The Old Mill .. indeed she most certainly Did ..
Lady Breezy walked right in, made her way past the cob wells and stench .
Fun was Fun and being sweet oh most important , Alas Breezy was on mission.
One most personal and private for things seemed like they were beginning to turn.
Breezy had strong feelings, That Dark Evil was about to make it's move .
She knew it would start off quietly . and then build and build With the likes had never known.
She had not heard from her Dear Mentor, Gabriel Fotheringay, so she very much felt on her own ..
But she did not wish to let him down .. She just couldn't !!
She was not afraid !  How could she fear what she did not know !
There was no hair end twirling or lower lip biting, she did not tremble in any way
No those were things that breezy never did ..
She was a solid woman .Stable and balanced, Although her own faults many ..
Too much Passion for her own good a big one,
being over Caring and  Sensitive  in the world  that often was cold still another .
However she tried her very best to be and keep a lighten heart loving manor to all , For it was most important that none knew her true secret powers. They where not used to show off or out of content, most important not for evil means nor ever exposed to all .. Vanity was one of many of  his traits not hers .. Morals, Principals ,Values and Balance were just some of  hers.

This Raven was not a friendly one .. He seemed to Hiss ..
Oh Really  she thought to herself ..
You wish to challenge me here right now .. You foolish bird ..
"Caw Caw Caw ... Caw Caw" as he nodded to her ..
She smiled .. and tilted her head in return.
Ah she looked over all the poisons  he watched over ..  Was this bird a warning ??
threatening her of what was to come ???
She smiled , Stood strong and shined brightly in and with her thoughts of The Light ..
She raised her arm and from the stone in her ring .. it was a light . that began to shine as she spoke ..

"Lord of Life, Lady of Light - Join me here for this rite
I am requesting help from You  for mine and their protection
According to ancient ways and tradition.
Direct all harm sent our way - To this place I am visiting  today.
Return it three fold to the send - And let my life ever be better
Open my ears to hear and my eyes to see
As We are get stronger in and with the Light everyday ..
As I will, So Mote It Be!
So Mote It Be !So Mote It Be! " 
As she spoke ..  and chanted . a light and an aura came from her words out of the stone in ring
 directed right to The Bird .
As she  chanted  her words grew strong as did the light from her
onto the Bird .. and On and to The Place !
Any and all who perfect an image of me, with my likeness or as a crude consecrated image to be me, to do me bodily harm or to injure me spiritually and try to take my breath away, to cause me to dwindle or pine, pine away to nothing, to wish evil up on me, to badger me with their anger or bad thoughts, by picture, image, or name, the ring and Light  of my Lady protect me, metal and stone, flesh and bone, safe forever in you powers, free from evil, fear, or despair, on the sender of the evil will rebound by the law of the Lady thrice crowned, hearken all unto me, as I speak, so mote it be.
So Mote It Be ..  So Mote It Be..  
She closed her eyes and  thought deeply with her words spoken .. 
The Bird did seem to be for the moment  @ Peace .. Calm and rather quiet .. 
There that's much better now I can hear myself think .. she spoke out loud ... 
I have three strong Squires , I shall make them Knights Soon !! 
Then there will be four !!  I  shall have two more after that in wee time .
I shall still need six more !!! To make my circle Brightest and Strongest !! 
I have time to do these things .. There is time .. As they can not be rushed .she thought .
This shall be in our time Not in Evils . 
Truth be Told .. Evil is never dull .. For 
He does have a  Most Strong Hold  ..  
 Breezy and hers best be at their Very best !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment