Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Dream with in a Dream ..

 My thoughts are not peaceful of late ..  I feel unsettled ..
I am not sleeping well .. My mind must stay clear ..
So many thoughts on mind .. It is almost as if I am stuck in between cross hairs
of passages. This can not be good !! It means one thing ..
I must continue to reach,  go out of my comfort zone . Expand my practices ..
Grow in thought, deeds and actions .. Nods ..
Keeping my innocence and Naive ways for the outside to see
 The Puzzel Box .. the voices  .. The whispers ..
Breezy listens ..  carefully ..  
The workings of a strong and flawless dream "meditation" will allow you to live a dream through with a person just as you wish it to happen. Done correctly, they will have the same dream as you send - and get the message you are trying to give them.
But you must know exactly what you are doing.
Step by Step ..
 . Decide who your goal is, and be able to visualize then very well:
** What Phrases do they use often?
** What color are their eye? Skin?
** What style clothes do they wear?
** What gestures do they use?
** What is their personality like?
** What habits do they have?
** How do they sit, speak, walk, eat?
** What does their voice sound like?
** What is their smile like? Their frown?
** What is their attitude towards you? Others?
This will be important later on.
Decide what you need to express, and how you will do it:
** How do you want the dream to go?
** What do you want to send message / feelings?
** Think of the scenery, the actions; where will you go and how will you get there?
** Will there be any other people in the dream?
** Will there be objects and or places that are symbolic?
** At any point, will there be music or sounds?
** What emotions do you wish to convey, how should the person respond to them?
Now it's time to put these together and begin the meditation.
***************************************
 Thoughts of the mind .. Actions of the soul ...
A Life is to be lived not bought nor sold . 
Mere jokes  perhaps .. Results depth in a  strenghtened heart and  wiser being ..
There's a perverse sort of satisfaction in doing this that's hard to describe,
but if this is what's driving her, she recognizes it.
Perhaps ?? 
 Tonight is a fantastic night
To be matched with vivid dreams
Of any situation I desire
Everything is what I want seen.
Delicate but rich like chocolate
Warm and delightful as a lover's touch
I use my 6th sense to produce
Dreams like I were awake with much
Sensory reactions I can
Smell, touch, taste, know
A higher vibrational field,
No bad allowed, is where I will go.
Awaken refreshed, clear, confident mind
Recalling my travels to miniscule detail
Any night I say these words
Good dreams shall prevail.
Wa doe, June-eela
        Thank you, all that is sacred.
Now it's time to put these together and begin the meditation.
Find a time when you are sure the person is alseep. Generally, for most people with somewhat normal sleep schedules, you can count on 3am as being a good time. You can do it closer to the time they will wake up. They will remember it better, but you will be taking a risk. They may wake up before you finish, or they might even awaken before you begin. This is not a good thing - when you are trying to send a dream to someone, and they are awake, it will often make them feel negative towards you. Subconsciously, it gets them in "You are invading my mind!" mode. They won't know why, but they might feel odd around you.
So Mote Be ..


No comments:

Post a Comment