Friday, February 15, 2013

We Have Two More Knights !!


What makes us each Special is not all what we can do for and we think of ourselves
but rather what we give and do with no conditions for an another .
Humility , Chivalry, Valor can not be faked, nor can they be bought and sold .
For they each must be earned and worked for .  
To be Knight_ No small task in any world nor any time ..
To treat all fellow mankind with equality and kindness.
To be forgiving and noble not an easy path . 
These unique characters that choose this path are to be commended .
Their Souls are deep !!!
This is The Ceremony  for two squires that are Most Special and Dear  to me !!
((of course each of Our Knights are as are our members and Lady Kylie :) ))
But this was their day and event to shine in ..
 Oh How they each did ! 
"It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they can be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, it is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you."
No Fronts or Put on here Ladies and Gentlemen .
These are truly two are our Very Best ..
Lord William and Lady Eldenor 
Breezy reads the creed and asks who shall sponsor these two New Knights .
Lady Kylie and Sir Yahoo  step forward .. 
Each have worked hard and continue to study and work through their skills and paces .
My heart races to gift these two this most special Day .
For where ever these paths shall take us for always 
I shall guard you each with my Soul .. 
Now more then ever we Must be strong .
For it is The Quality of each of You
That shall build our circle and Round Table !
Out Battles are deep and Long in on going .
We shall not win all . But we will continue to Grow Strong !
I and the Light of God's Will are Counting on YOU !! 
With the powers of The Eternal Light
I dub thee Sir William .
You are quite ready and We are most Blessed to have Thee !! 
Sir William The OOE Third Knight 
Next up was dear Lady Eldenor . 
Breezy takes a moment for this Lovely Woman is close to breezy's own heart . 
The path she is about to embark shall be even more complicated .
Breezy knows the Dark , she learns daily of  suffering.
She herself does not fear The Dark and Evil ..
For she Understands now, more then ever .....
The cruelty The Fallen can give , take and demand ..
My Darling Eldenor.... are you truly ready !!!!
Indeed she is ... 
Lady Eldenor .. The OOE Forth Knight ! 
The True Knight
FOR knighthood is not in the feats of warre, 
As for to fight in quarrel right or wrong, 
But in a cause which truth can not defarre: 
He ought himself for to make sure and strong, 
Justice to keep mixt with mercy among: 
And no quarrel a knight ought to take 
But for a truth, or for the common's sake. 
_Stephen Haes


No comments:

Post a Comment